вторник, 4 октября 2016 г.

English


Homework
Ex. 2d
1. I think I've got too many books.
2. There are too many people here.
3. I think I've eaten too much food.
4. I spend too much time on the computer.

Ex. 2f
I don't really like my town. Every summer, too many tourists come here, so there are too many cars in the streets, and that means there's too much noise. There aren't too many places for teenagers to go, either. There are lots of shops but there are always too many people in them! And most of the clothes shops are for old people - there aren't enough shops for young people like me! 


Homework
Ex. 8c
1. uninhabitable - g. cannot be lived in
2. rising - b. getting bigger or getting higher
3. rough - a. not smooth; violent
4. refuse - d. say that you will not do or accept something
5. source - h. the place something comes from or starts at
6. tiny - f. very small
7. reduce - c. make smaller, make lower



Homework
Ex.2c
1.My mum has worked in hospital for three years.
.2Has maria lived here for a long time?
3.How long have your parents been maried?
4.I haven’t seen my friend Tom for a long time.
5.Diana and Jenny been friends since 2004.
Ex.2f
1.You have been cold for two weeks. Go to the doctor.
2.My mum’s reall good at French. She has studied it for years.
3.I don’t know, where Peter is. I haven’t seen him since this morning.

4.We haven’t been to the cinema for a long time. Wh don’t we go this weekend?

Homework
Ex. 7/c
1. be bored by something you have done for too long - to be fed up
2. be told by your parents that you can't go out - to be grounded
3. become an adult - to be grown-up
4. try [the quiz] - have a go at this quiz
5. one or two [of these facts] - a couple of these facts
6. not less than [21] - at least 21
7. if your parents don't let you - to not have parents' permission
8. become [21] - turn 21


Classwork

Ex.5c
1. Look at the sign, Dad! You aren't allowed to turn right here.


2.You can take photos in the museum, but you aren’t allowed to use a flash.


3.It’s Ok to take our bike into the park, Steve we aren’t allowed to cycle there.
4.There’s a river in our town, but we aren’t allowed to swim in it.
5.My dad smokes but he isn’t allowed to smoke at home.
6.Aren’t you allowed to use your mobile phone at school?
Ex.5d
1. I don't listen to music after mindnight-my parents say no. My parents don't let me listen to music after midnight.
2.I watch the late-night film on Friday –my paents say I can. My parents let me watch the late-night filon on Friday.
3.My brother doesn’t use my computer – I say he can’t. I don’t let my brother to use my computer.
4.We never run in the corridors at my school- the teachers say we can’t.  The teachers let us run in the corridors.
5.We don’t wear trainers to school- the head teacher says we can’t. The head teacher doesn’t let us to wear trainers.
6.I drive our car sometimes – my dad says it’s OK. My dad let me drive our car sometimes.


October 23-27
Lesson 1
Check your progress
Lesson 2
Where boys become crocodile men?page 40/to read and discuss
Grammar/present simple passive
Hometask:2/d,e,page 41
Ex. 2/d
1. How many emails are written every day?
2. Chocolate is getting sold in almost every country in the world.
3. Rice is grown in England, but it isn’t grown in Spain.
4. Are most emails sent from home computers?
5. Ferrari cars are made in Italy.

Ex. 2/e
1. Someone picks up the litter every morning. – The litter gets picked up by someone every morning.
2. People cut down a lot of trees every year. – A lot of trees are getting cut down by people every year.
3. People waste too much water. – Too much water is getting wasted by people.
4. Postal workers deliver thousands of letters. – Thousands of letters are getting delivered by postal workers.

Lesson 1
This was bound to happen… to read the text  and translate the unknown words.
Grammar:question tags.
Hometask:ex.2/a,c,page 33,
Ex.2a
1. You're Canadian, aren't you?
2.It's smaller than the USA, isn't it?
3.It isn't Vancouver, is it?
4.Cities in the Usa are much bigger than that, aren't they?
5. You've been there, haven't you?
6.Wow. You don't know much about Canada at all, do you?
Ex.2c
1.He's American, isn't he?
2.She doesn't like me, does she?
3.She can come with us, can't she?
4.They aren't from Canada, are they?
5. They're from the USA, aren't they.
6. Your favourite food is pasta, isn't it?
7. She won't be at the party, will she?
8.You don't know my sister, do you?
9. You've been to Italy, haven't you?
10.You havent got a brother, have you?
Lesson 2
This was bound to happen…   to retell the text
Grammar:present perfect simple
Hometask:ex.7/b,page 35
Ex.7b
1.A: Have you seen the new James Bond film yet?
B:Yes, and I have already bought the DVD too.
2.A: Have your brother gone to university yet?
B: Yes, and I have already move into his old bedroom.
3.A: I love their music but I have not bought their new CD yet.
B: Well, don't buy it! I have already lestened to it and it's awful.
4.A:Paul? Have you already done your homework?
B:Nearly. I have already finished th Maths, but I haven't started the Geography yet.




October 9-13
Lesson 1
How long can you keep hatred in your heart?/ to read the text,translate unknown words
Grammar:first conditional
Hometask;ex.7/b,c,g,page 29
Ex7.b
1. If I fail the exam, I'll take it again.
2. If there are more cars on the road in the future there will be mor pollution.
3.If you see Jane, will you give her my message?
4.If pollution increase, more plants and animals will die.
5.I will not tell you my secret if you don't come to Mark's party with me.
6. My parents will be really angry if they see my bedroom!
Ex7.c
1. What will you do if the weather is nice this weekend?
2.Where will go if you go out this weekend?
3.What will you buy if you go shopping this weekend?
4.If you don't go out this evening, what will you do?
5. If your teacher doesn't give you any homework today, what will you do?
6. If you phone a friend tonight, what will you talk about?
Ex7.g
1.Unless we leave now, w'll be late.
2.We won't understand unless our teacher explaind.
3.I won't have any money unless my dad give me some.
4.Unless he studies harder , he'll fail his exams.
5.Nobody will know our secret unless you tell someone.
Lesson 2



Classwork
Ex2.c
1. Don't drop litter. Someone has to pick up it recycle!
2. We will recycle your empty bottles. Leave them here.
3. Water is important, so don't pillute it.
4. Every year, people have to clean up thousands of tonnes of oil from beaches.
5. Factories and power stations pollute the air we breathe and our water.
6. Every year, companies cut down 78 million acres of rainforest, an area larger than Poland.


Check your progress

Ex.1a
While I was walking down the street yesterday, I saw a friend of mine. He was looking in a shop window. I started to cross the road to say hello to him. While I was crossing the road, I heard a noise. A bus was coming in my direction! The bus stopped very close to me. I was lucky it did not hit me!

Ex.1b
1. I'm a good player, but Steve is better than me and Jane is the best player in the school!
2. Question 1 was easy. Question 4 was easier than question 1, and question 6 was the easiest question of all.
3. Last night's match was exciting, but Saturday's match was more exciting than last night's match, and Sunday's match was the most ever.
4. Yesterday was bad day for me, but Thursday was worse than yesterday, and Friday was the worst day of my life!

Ex.1c
1.They ran home quickly.
2.She smiled happily.
3.My brother speaks French fluently.
4.The hairdresser cut my hair very bad.
5.I answered all the questions easily.
6.Our team played very well.

Ex.2a
1.bad - good
2.fast - slow
3.cheap - expensive
4.beautiful - ugly
5.tidy - messy
6.quiet - noisy
7.easy - dificult

Ex.2b
1.It rained very hard last Saturday when I was in town, and I got very wet.
2.Our dog can't walk very well because he's getting very old now.
3.I got surprise yesterday. My uncle sent me until midnight!
4.The party was great, and I didn't get home until midnight!
5.My brother says he gets good ideas when he daydreams.
6.I love Maths, and I'm always happy when I get the answer right.



September  25-29
Lesson 1
What did they invent?(page12)Read the text and answer the questions.
Grammar/past continuous
Hometask:ex.2/c,d,page 13
Lesson 2
Be an inventor ! (page 15) Read the text and try to answer the questions.
Hometask:7/b,8/b
Ex.7b
1.Many people don't know that anybody can be an inventor.
2.The Wright brothers got the idea for building an aeroplane from watching birds.
3.Many inventors have a lot of talent but yhey also work very hard.
4.If you give up easily when you make a mistake, you won't be successful.
Ex.8b
1.The maths questiom was very hard, but in the end I got the answer.
2.I woke up at 8.30 this morning, so I get to school really late.
3.Alex stopped playing football because it was raining and he get wet.
4.My teacher get angry because I didn't do my homework.




Lesson 2
What did they invent? Read the text and answer the questions.page 12
Grammar/past continuous
Exercise 2/c,d,page 13'
1. Lucy was doing a handstand.
2.Daniel and Sophie are playing table tennis.
3.Samuel was sit on the teacher's desk.
4.Ken was writing a text message.
5.Lisa was dreaming about a day on the beach.
Ex.2d
1. A: What were you doing when I saw you yesterday?
B: I was waiting for my sister. She bought something in a shop.

2.A: Who where you talking to when I phoned you?
B: It was my brother. He was telling me about a film he saw on TV.

3. A: Were his parents living in England when he was born?
B:No, they were living in Paris. His father was working as an architect.

4. A: Were you watching TV when I called last night?
B: No, I wasn't. I was reading a magazine.

5.A: Who were you having lunch with when I saw you yesterday?
B:With Jane. She's a friend of mine. We were talking about you!

6. A: Were you playing tennis yesterday afternoon?
B: No, I wasn't playing tennis, I was doing my homework.

7.A: What were they wearing for school yesterday? Their school uniform?
B:No, they weren't wearing their school unifoem, they were wearing jeans and T-shirt.


Homework

Ex.2

1.You can invite him to the cinema-but I'm sure he won't come with us.
2.Ler's ask Matt-maybe he will know the answer.
3.My friends and I are going to play table tennis tonight. I haven't practised, so I probably won't win to asingle match!
4.Sorry, I can't talk to you now. I will send you email tomorrow, OK?
5.Why don't you talk to her? I'm sure she won't be angry with you.
6.It's really late, so I think I will go home now.


Ex.3
1. I can't go in there. You have to be 17 and I'm too young.
2.Can I try a smaller size, please? This one's too big.
3.Let's stay here and sit by the fire. It's too late to go outside.
4.Slow down! You're walking too fast! I can't keep up with you!
5.$100? For this T-shirt? I'm sorry, that's too expensive.
6.I missed the train. I got to the station too cold.


Ex.5
1.I don't know what I'm going to the tomorrow, but maybe I'll juststay at home.
2.I hope to see you tomorrow-or the day after tomorrow.
3.Helen doesen't like sport very much, so I doubt she'll come to the match with us.
4.I probably won't go out tonight. I'm too tired from last night!


Ex.6
1.It's such a beautiful day. We're going to take the dog for a walk.

2.Uh oh! Mum and dad are going to be really angry about this.
3. We are going to catch the bus!
4.He is going have an accident.

Homework
September 11-15
Lesson 1
Read the text on page 6 and translate the unknown words.
Ex.1/b,2,page 6
1.Thomas and his family went to a slef-service restaurant.false
2.They didn't like their first course at all.true
3.The special ham came with strawberries.false

4.Mum didn't want her sandwich.true
5.The waiter was really sorry and apologised.false
6.Thomas had some ice cream for dessert. true



Homework

Improve your grammar

  1. You must tidy up your room.
  2. You mustn't smoke.
  3. You must do your homework.
  4. You mustn't play with fire.
  5. You must be home on time.
  6. You mustn't cheat in a test.
  7. You mustn't turn the music too loud.
  8. You must help in the house.
  9. You mustn't annoy your little sister.
  10. You mustn't bite nails.

Homework

Ex.2a

  1. There was fruit on some trees but she didn’t eat it — she knew it was too dangerous.
  2. At night she stopped to sleep because — it was too dark to walk.
  3. She swam in the river because — the water was to deep to walk in.

Ex.2c


  1. Look at that house. It’s very big.
  2. I think this hat is big too.
  3. I can’t lift it. It’s very heavy.
  4. This bags are heavy too.
  5. This paintings are very old.
  6. We can’t use this phone now. It’s old too.
Homework
Libra
Libra is the seventh astrological sign in the Zodiac. It spans the 180–210th degree of the zodiac, between 180 and 207.25 degree of celestial longitude. Under the tropical zodiac, Sun transits this area on average between September 23 and October 22, and under the sidereal zodiac, the sun currently transits the constellation of Libra from approximately October 16 to November 17. The symbol of the scales is based on the Scales of Justice held by Themis, the Greek personification of divine law and custom.She became the inspiration for modern depictions of Lady Justice. The ruling planet of Libra is Venus.Libra is the only zodiac constellation in the sky represented by an inanimate object. The other eleven signs are represented either as an animal or mythological characters throughout history.
Libra is one of the three zodiac air signs, the others being Gemini and Aquarius. The sign of Libra is symbolized by the gryphon, a mythological creature with the head, wings and talons of an eagle and hind legs of a lion. According to the Romans in the First Century, Libra was a constellation they idolized. The moon was said to be in Libra when Rome was founded. Everything was balanced under this righteous sign. The Roman writer Manilius once said that Libra was the sign "in which the seasons are balanced". Both the hours of the day and the hours of the night match each other. Thus why the Romans put so much trust in the "balanced sign". Going back to ancient Greek times, Libra the constellation between Virgo and Scorpio used to be over ruled by the constellation of Scorpio. They called the area the Latin word "chelae", which translated to "the claws" which can help identify the individual stars that make up the full constellation of Libra, since it was so closely identified with the Scorpion constellation in the sky.
According to the Tropical system of astrology, the Sun enters the sign of Libra when it reaches the southern vernal equinox, which occurs around September 22.

Temperament/preferences

Balance and harmony are said to rule this sign. They search for these aspects in all relationships making them ideal friends, partners, and family members. This sign enjoys company for its own sake. Their strengths lie in their abilities to cooperate and remain diplomatic. Libras are excellent problem solvers. Libras can be as peaceful or violent as any other sign and the Mythos that sees them all as endlessly peaceful is incorrect.
Libras are supposedly social beings and their happiness is based within relationships. They can be indecisive however, as with maturity comes extremely tactical observations and good decision making abilities letting both sides of an equation be weighed in the balance. They truly are social butterflies. It is said that libras have a special aura of harmony about them that attracts others.


Classwork
1)Fortune telling saying what will happen in the future.
2)Century a thousand years.
3)Influence the power to have at effect on people or things.
4)to predict to ask somewone what will happen.
5)Palm the inner part of one's hand
6)nonsense something that does not have meaning.
7)leaves the green parts of a tree or plant.
8)reliable if someone is reliable you can trust them.


Classwork
Future predictions
1)I totally believe this will happen.
I fully believe that soon we will all become machines․
2)I'm not sure this will happen.
I do not believe that people will have a nice life In Armenia.
3)This won't happen.
People can not create a time machine․



Check your progress
Ex1.a
1.Today is the longest day of the year.
2.For me, Geography is more difficult than Maths. It's difficult for me to remember facts about countries.
3.History is the easiest subject at school.
4.I feel dreadful! This is the worst day of my life.
5.I don't argue with Joe, because he's bigger than me.
6. Sally is better than me at Art.
7.I think my results will be worse this year than last year.
8.If you want to be fit, a healthy diet and lots of exercise are the most important things.

Ex1.b
Saturday
1.At 10.00 she's having a driving lesson.
2. At 3.00 she's meeting Gerand in Cafe.
3. At 6.00 she and Sue are going to cinema.
Sunday
4.At 12.30 she and Wendy are having lunch.
5. At 5.00 she's doing homework.
6. At 7.30 cousins are arriving from Canada.

Ex2.a
1.When I speak English. I sometimes make mistakes in grammar, but i can still communicate with English speakers.
2.Excuse me, what does this word mean?
3.I want my proununciation to be better, so I listen to cassettes and imitate.
4.For homework, our teacher sometimes gives us texts in English and we have to translate them into our language.
5.My father speaks good english, but he has a very strong accent.
6. When I don't know a word, I try to  guess the meaning. If I can't do that, I look up the word in my dictionary.

Ex2.b
In/on water                  not in/on water
Swimming                   climbing
Surfing                        horse riding
Windsurfing                sunbathing
snorkelling                  camping        
canoeing                     sightseeing


Classwork
Ex.N.10a
at all-ընդհանրապես
Hang on-կախել
don't worry-մի անհանգստացիր
either-կամ
it's our fault-դա մեր սխալն է
then-ապա

 Ex.N.10b
Sam: Let's go shopping. There's a great new music shop in town.
Louise: I can't. I haven't got any money at all.
Sam: Well, ask your parents for some money hang on.
Louise: I can't. They gave me some money yesterday. I spent it all last night, though.
Sam:Ok-so it's our fault your don't worry that tou haven't got any money.
Louise: Absolutely. at all perhaps I can ask my grandparents.
Sam: Good idea.
Louise: No-I can't ask them, it's our fault.
Sam: Ok-




Homework
Lesson 2
Having fun/Read the dialogue and translate,page 64
Hometask:ex.9/b,page 64
Joel, Jess, Pete and Debbie aren't enjoying themselves.
Debbie's Dad  calls Debbie.
Debbie tells her dad than they are having a good time.
Joel, Pete and Jess start are very surprised by whant Debbie says.
Debbie doesn't want people that they aren't having a good time.
In the end, they all having a good time.





Homework


March 13-17
Lesson 1
Welcome to Cape town/to retell,page 62

Hometask:ex. 6/c,page 63
1. Buy souvenirs. presents, postcards, stamps
2.Stay in a hotel, in a bed and breakfast, at a campsite, in a youth hostel, at home.
3.Travel to Ireland, by ferry, by car, by plane, by train by coach.
4.Spend your holidays(in South Africa), some time(on the beach).
5. Hire a car, a boat, a bike, a surfboard.

Homework
Ex2.b
1)I'm visiting my grandparents in Rome next year.
2)Come to our place next Saturday. We haveing a party.
3)Mum is taking my sister to London on Thursday. They leaving early in the morning.
4)A: Are you going out tonight:
B:No, blother staying at home.
5)My brother is not comeing on holiday with us this year.
6)I've got toothache, so I see the dentist tomorrow.

Classwork
Ex2.b
1)I'm visiting my grandparents in Rome next year.
2)Come to our place next Saturday. We haveing a party.
3)Mum taking my sister to London on Thursday. They leaving early in the morning.
4)A: Are you going out tonight:
B:No, blother staying at home.
5)My brother is not comeing on holiday with us this year.
6)I've got toothache, so I see the dentist tomorrow.

Homework

March 6-10
Lesson 1
Write a message to your friend.Think about these questions:
1.Where are you writing from?
Im writing from Armenia.
2.Do you like English course?What kind of things are you doing in your class?
Yes, I like my english course very much, in our class, we read and translate texts and do exercises. 
3.Who is your teacher?
My teacher is woman, and her name is Mrs. Tatev
4.How many students are there in your class?
There are 25 students.
5.Is your English better now/?Is your grammar better now?Do you understand English better?
Yes, my english is better. Yes, my grammar is better. Yes, I understand english very good.

February 27-March 3
Lesson 1
Grammar:superlative adjecitives
Amazing facts or just lies?/to retell/page57

Hometask:ex.8/d,page 57
1.Many people say that Hungarian is one of the most difficult languages.
2.When Sarah won $1.000, she was the very happy.
3.The internet was one of the so important inventions of the 1960s.
4.Vatican City is the smallest country in the world.
5.When my grandmother dies, is was one of the very bad times in my life.
6. The Amazon is the longest rive in the world.

Classwork
Ex.N.1a
1.Yuo have to understand! There is no way I can accept this.
2.If you want to go to university, you have study hard.
3.She doesn't have to buy a computer. She can use my laptop.
4.Studens at most schools in the UK have to wear a uniform.
5.I understand what you said. You don't tell me again!
6.James wants to be healthy. He doesn't be careful about what he eats.
7.You don't help me with my work. I can do it on my own.

Ex.b
1.She's buying a/some fruit at the supermarket.
2.Can I have a/an orange please?
3.I can't buy it. I haven't got much/many money.
4.How much/ many tomatoes have we got?
5.Much/Many people live in this city.
6.If you want something to eat, have a/ some sandwich.
7. We've got a/ some eggs. but we haven't got much/ many 
bread.
8.We haven't got some/ any apples today. Would you like some/ any carrots?
9.Our teacher never gives us some/ any homework before the weekend. She's great!

Ex2.a
1.Olive
2.eggs
3.sugar
4.orange
5.water
6.carrots
7.bread
8.apple
9.meat
10.fish

Exb
1.teacher
2.Dantest
3.doctor
4.suner
5.Laptop
6.Lwyer
7.Fierfighteer
8.Ingeenier.
Homework
Lesson 2
A double ice-cream/to read the dialogue,translate the new words
Hometask:ex.9/b,page 50
DON'T LOOK AT ME

Don't look at me like that, please.
Don't plunge me into arctic seas.
If you want someone you can scare
with a cold disdainful stare
don't look at me.
Ex9b
1.Jess and Pete are at tha cafe after school.-true
2.They had a lesson today about food.-true
3.Jess thinks they have too many lessons about food.-false
4.Mrs Sanders says 'Bad! bad!' when Jess looks at the menu.-true
5.Pete has a problem with ice cream with chocolate sauce.-false
6.Pete is not serious when he says you've got to enjoy life.-false
7.Pete only orders double ice cream with chocolate sauce about once a month.-true.
Homework
February 5-9
Lesson 1
A long and healthy life/to retell
Grammar/some and any

Hometask:ex.7/b,page 49
Ex7b
1.I wanted to buy some food, but I didn't have any money.
2.A:Have we got any homework tonight?
B:Yes, we've got some grammar exercises to do.
3.Mario bought any new socks last week, but he didn't buy some shoes.
4.A: Let's listen to some music.
B: Ok. Did you bring any CDs?
5.I'd like to make any sandwiches. The problem is I've got some cheese, but I haven't got some butter.

Homework
Lesson 2
A long and healthy life/to retell the text
Grammar/much and many
Hometask:3/f,page 48
Ex.3f



Homework
Lesson 1
Eat for life
A long and healthy life/to read and translate,page 46
Vocabulary:foog and drink/to learn all unknown words
Grammar;countable and uncountable nouns
Hometask ex.3/a,d,page47
Ex.N.3d.
1.I'd like some sugar in my coffee.
2.I'm going to the shops. Mum needs some meat and some eggs.
3.This is some lovely apple!
4.An onions is a vegetable.
5.Have a frit. There are some nice in the ktchen.
6.She needs some bread, some cheese and a tomato to make a sandwich.
7. I'm a bit hungry- I think I'll eat some orange.
Diets
Nidn't be angry.
Eat fruits and vegetables.
Perform sport exercises․
Maintain a healthy lifestyle

Classwork
Ex2.b
1.If you want to work in the USA, you have to speak goof English.
2.My sister has got a young baby, so she often has get up during the night.
3.My friend gets good test results, but he has work very hard. In fact, he never studies before test.
4.Tomorrow is Sunday, so I don't go to school.Great!
5.At our school we have to wear a uniform, It's dark blue with a white shirt.
6.At my cousins' school they don't wear a uniform. They can wear what they want.



My Hero

My hero is Charles Aznavour. He is hero for me, because he is an armenian and has many songs and he has the best voice in the world. Charles Aznavour was born in 1924 May 22 in Pariz. He is one of France's most popular singers. He has written over 800 songs and recorded over 1,200, sung in eight languages and sold more than 180 million records.  My favourite song is <<Laboheme>> .Artists who have recorded his songs and collaborated with Aznavour include Édith Piaf, Fred Astaire, Frank Sinatra (Aznavour was one of the rare European singers invited to duet with him), Andrea Bocelli, Bing Crosby, Ray Charles, Bob Dylan (he named Aznavour among the greatest live performers he's ever seen), Liza Minnelli, Elton John, Dalida, Serge Gainsbourg, Josh GrobanPetula Clark, Tom Jones, Shirley Bassey, José Carreras, Laura Pausini, Nana Mouskouri and Julio Iglesias.  Aznavour has had a long and varied parallel career as an actor, appearing in over 60 films. Since the 1988 Armenian earthquake, Aznavour has been helping the country through his charity, Aznavour for Armenia. Together with his brother in-law and co-author Georges Garvarentz he wrote the song "Pour toi Arménie", which was performed by a group of famous French artists and topped the charts for eighteen weeks. There is a square named after him in central Yerevan on Abovian Street, and a statue erected in Gyumri, which saw the most lives lost in the earthquake. In April, 2016 Aznavour visited Armenia to participate in the Aurora Prize Award ceremony. I choose him as a hero, because he is devoted to armenian people.

Homework
Ex.10
1.I have lots of great memories of our holiday last year.
2.It was a fantastic day-I'll always remember it.
3.My brother has an amazing memory for names and faces.
4.When you finish using the computer, don't forget to switch it off.
5.There's a new statue in our town- it's a memorial to a famous writer from our country.
6.My friend Allie didn't remember my birthay, or his sister's birthay! He's so forgetful.
7.We went to Paris last weekend. We had a great time- it was an unforgettable holiday.

Proect
Russian Schools

Structure of system, ages of entry and certificates





Homework
Ex8b
A-Pick it up, please!
B-Come down!
C-Get out!
D-Take it off!
E-Climb up!
F-Put it down!
G-Get in!
H-Put them on!


Classwork
Անգլերեն բառարան
especially-հատկապես
politicians-քաղաքական գործիչներ
writers-գրողներ
independence-անկախություն
pavement-մայթ


Classwork
Ex1.a
1)    You should read more, Jane. You watch too much TV.
2)    My incle lives in that house over there.
3)    Do you like listening to CDs?
4)    Alex and Sarah play computer games every weekend.
5)    My father doesn’t like the same music as me.
6)    Our teacher hardly ever gives us a lot of homework.
7)    Is your mother work on Saturdays?
8)    Are they write a lot of emails? Yes, she saids.
9)    I don’t get up early at the weekend.

Ex1.b
1)    Annie often plays football, but now she’s playing computer games.
2)    My mum usually works in London, but this week she is warking in New York.
3)    I reading a magazine at the moment. It’s strange, because I usually  don’t read madazines.
4)    We don’t watch telecision very, often, but we watching an interesting programme at the moment. 
5)    Are your friends always swimming in the sea? No, not alvaus. They swimming in the pool today.
6)    Karen’s not in her room. Is she helps Dad in the kitchen? No, she bes. She having a shower.


 Ex2.a
1. Music
2. Dram.
3. Masth
4. English
5. Secniec
6. History
7. French
8. Georgraphy
9. Technology
10.  Chemistry

Ex2.b
Hobby                                        Housework
Listening to music                  Cleaning the window
Playing the guitar                    Tidying up
Dancing                                   Doing the ironing


Օգնություն Հիվանդանոցներին
Ամեն տարի շատ երիտասարդներ Բրիտանիայում ավարտում են դպրոցը և հետո մեկ տարի հանգիստ են վերցնում նախքան կսկսեն աշխատել կամ համալսարան ընդունվեն։ Նրանցից շատերը գնում են այլ երկրներ և աշխատում  իբրև կամավորներ։ Կամավորները նրանց ժամանակ են տալիս, որպեսզի նրանք օգնեն մարդկանց, օրինակ՝ նրանք աշխատում են դպրոցում կամ հիվանդանոցում, կամ ել օգնում են պաշտպանական հարցերում։ Մայք Քոլեման 19 տարեկան է և ապրում է Քանթերբուրի, որը գտնվում է Անգլիայում։ Նա ուզում է դարնալ ուսուցիչ, բայց հիմա նա ապրում է Նամիբիայում։ Նա աշխատում է հիվանդանոցում, որը գտնվում է Կատիմա Մուլիլոյի մետ։ 



Ողջույն, ես ԼԻզա Ֆրանկլինն եմ։ Ես բրիտանացի եմ և ապրում եմ Սաունթհեփտնում։ Ես 15 տարեկան եմ։ Ես սիրում եմ սպորտո ։ Իմ սիրելի հոբին նկարչությունն է։ Ես նաև սիրում եմ լուսանկարել(Ես լուսանկարչական ակումբից եմ դպրոցում ) և ես հաճույք եմ ստանում հեծանիվ վարելուց։ Ես սիրում եմ հեռուստացույցով դիտել սպորտ, հատկապես թենիս, ես իսկապես սիրում եմ Ռաֆայել Նադալին։ Իմ լավագույն ընկերը Սոնիան է։ Մենք շատ ենք լսում երաժշտություն և հաճախ միասին գնում  ենք կինոթատրոն։ Նրա սիրելի դերասանը Բեն Սթիլերն է։ Ես կարծում եմ, որ նա շատ զվարճալի է, բայց իմ սիրելի դերասանն է Ջոնի Դեպը։
Շու՛տ արձագանքիր։

Ex 10 c
Sarah, Caroline and Nadia are all 14 years old. (True)
They don’t study languages.(false)
All the clubs meet aftel school.(false)
Caroline plays the trombone in the school orchestra.(true)
Sarah is in a sailing organize all the school clubs.(true)
The girl’s parents organize all the school clubs.(true)
Their parents have to pay for the girls to be in a club.(false)

There is a photographi club at the school.(false)







My favorite country

France is my favorite country, becouse........

Картинки по запросу eiffel towerIn 1889, Paris hosted an Exposition Universelle (World’s Fair) to mark the 100-year anniversary of the French Revolution. More than 100 artists submitted competing plans for a monument to be built on the Champ-de-Mars, located in central Paris, and serve as the exposition’s entrance. The commission was granted to Eiffel et Compagnie, a consulting and construction firm owned by the acclaimed bridge builder, architect and metals expert Alexandre-Gustave Eiffel. While Eiffel himself often receives full credit for the monument that bears his name, it was one of his employees—a structural engineer named Maurice Koechlin—who came up with and fine-tuned the concept. Several years earlier, the pair had collaborated on the Statue of Liberty’s metal armature.
The base pillars of the Eiffel Tower are oriented with the four points of the compass. 
Картинки по запросу eiffel towerКартинки по запросу eiffel towerEiffel reportedly rejected Koechlin’s original plan for the tower, instructing him to add more ornate flourishes. The final design called for more than 18,000 pieces of puddle iron, a type of wrought iron used in construction, and 2.5 million rivets. Several hundred workers spent two years assembling the framework of the iconic lattice tower, which at its inauguration in March 1889 stood nearly 1,000 feet high and was the tallest structure in the world—a distinction it held until the completion of New York City’s Chrysler Building in 1930. (In 1957, an antenna was added that increased the structure’s height by 65 feet, making it taller than the Chrysler Building but not the Empire State Building, which had surpassed its neighbor in 1931.) Initially, only the Eiffel Tower’s second-floor platform was open to the public; later, all three levels, two of which now feature restaurants, would be reachable by stairway or one of eight elevators.
Картинки по запросу eiffel towerMillions of visitors during and after the World’s Fair marveled at Paris’ newly erected architectural wonder. Not all of the city’s inhabitants were as enthusiastic, however: Many Parisians either feared it was structurally unsound or considered it an eyesore. The novelist Guy de Maupassant, for example, allegedly hated the tower so much that he often ate lunch in the restaurant at its base, the only vantage point from which he could completely avoid glimpsing its looming silhouette.
Картинки по запросу eiffel towerOriginally intended as a temporary exhibit, the Eiffel Tower was almost torn down and scrapped in 1909. City officials opted to save it after recognizing its value as a radiotelegraph station. Several years later, during World War I, the Eiffel Tower intercepted enemy radio communications, relayed zeppelin alerts and was used to dispatch emergency troop reinforcements. It escaped destruction a second time during World War II: Hitler initially ordered the demolition of the city’s most cherished symbol, but the command was never carried out. Also during the German occupation of Paris, French resistance fighters famously cut the Eiffel Tower’s elevator cables so that the Nazis had to climb the stairs.
Картинки по запросу eiffel towerOver the years, the Eiffel Tower has been the site of numerous high-profile stunts, ceremonial events and even scientific experiments. In 1911, for instance, the German physicist Theodor Wulf used an electrometer to detect higher levels of radiation at its top than at its base, observing the effects of what are now called cosmic rays. The Eiffel Tower has also inspired more than 30 replicas and similar structures in various cities around the world.
Картинки по запросу eiffel towerNow one of the most recognizable structures on the planet, the Eiffel Tower underwent a major facelift in 1986 and is repainted every seven years. It welcomes more visitors than any other paid monument in the world—an estimated 7 million people per year. Some 500 employees are responsible for its daily operations, working in its restaurants, manning its elevators, ensuring its security and directing the eager crowds flocking the tower’s platforms to enjoy panoramic views of the City of Lights.















My hobby is dancing. I like to dance very much, and I go to  dance school. My teacher says that I  dance very good . I danced in many concerts and I have  many certificates. I have a dancing dress and it is very beautiful.
 My teacher is a girl. She is very beautiful and I love her. My teacher gives me solo dance, because I dance very good. I have many friends in my dancing group, and they are very good friends for me.
 I can not imagine my life without dancing.It helps me breath,helps me overcome every difficulties in my life.Thats why its called hobby.

In addition I want to say that every hobby that we have gives us more  than we can imagine.












Wales

LANGUAGE

The Welsh language is an old, Celtic language which is very different from English. For example, the Welsh name for ‘Wales’ is ‘Cymru’, ‘Good morning’ is ‘Bore da’ and ‘How are you?’ is ‘Sut mae?’. It is one of the oldest languages in Europe and around 20% of people in Wales speak Welsh. The official languages of Wales are English and Welsh and ‘Wenglish’ is a Welsh-English dialect. Everyone speaks English, but if you go to school in Wales you have to learn Welsh until you are 16. Street signs are written in Welsh and English, and villages, towns and cities have an English name and a Welsh name, for example the capital city is Cardiff or Caerdydd. One of the longest place names in the world is a village in Wales called Llanfairpwllgwingyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllandysiliogogogoch

MUSIC

Լեզու 
Վալեսերեն (լեզուն) հին է, կելտական լեզուն, որը տարբերվում է անգլերենից: Օր ՝ Վալեսերեն Վալես ասում են Cymru, Բարի առավոտ- Bore da, ինչպե՞ս ես-sut mae?: Այն ամենահին լեզուներից մեկն է Եվրոպայում, Վալեսի 20%-ըխոսում է Վալեսերեն, պաշտոնական լեզուն  Վալեսի Անգլերենն և Վալեսերենն է (Վենգլիշ)-ը Վալեսերենի և Անգլերենի բառբառն է: Ամեն մեկը խոսում է անգլերեն, բայց եթե դու գնում ես դպրոց Վալեսում դու պետք է սովորես Վալեսերեն մինչև 16 տարեկանը: Փոխոցների նշանները գրված են Վալեսերեն և Անգլերեն, և գյուղերում, քաղաքներում կան անգլերեն և Վալեսերեն անուններ, օրինակ  մայրաքաղաքը Քարդիֆն է կամ Քարդիդը: Ամենաերկար անուններից մեկը աշխարհում գյուղ է որը անվանել են Llanfairpwllgwingyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllandysiliogogogoch:

MUSIC

The Welsh people love music and there are a lot of singing festivals and competitions in Wales. One of the largest cultural festivals in Europe is the National Eisteddfod of Wales which is in a different town or city every year. All the events are in Welsh and include literature, singing, art, exhibitions, dance and theatre. Famous singers and groups from Wales include Duffy, Stereophonics and Catatonia.
Երաժշտություն
Վալեսցիները սիրում են երաժշտություն և կան շատ  երաժշտական փառատոններ և մրցույթներ Վալեսում: Ամեանմեծ մշակությաին փառատոններից մեկը Եվրոպայում է, Վալեսի Ազգային Էսիդեթֆոդ-ը, որը տարբերվում է քաղաքներից ամեն տարի: Բոլոր միջոցառումները Վալեսում ներառում են գրականություն, երգել, նկարել, ցուցահանդեսներ, պար և թատրոն: Հայտնի երգիչները և խմբերը ներառում են Վալես Դուֆֆի, Սթերեփոնիքս և Քատատոնիա:

FOOD

There are lots of sheep in Wales, so people eat a lot of lamb. Typical Welsh dishes include ‘cawl’ which is lamb stew, Glamorgan sausages and ‘rarebit’ which is a type of cheese on toast.
Կա շատ ոչխարի միս Վալեսում, այսպիսով մարդիկ ուտում են գառ. Բնորոշ է Վալեսական ուտեստներին, ներառում է (քաուլ) որը շոգեխաշած է, գլամորգան նրբերշիկներ և ճագարի որը պատրաստված է տոստի մեջ:


MY ROOM

My room is not very large, but  it is very comfortable. There is a big desk, and there is a comfortable  bed, big bookcase where I’m sorting my books, and there is also my wardrobe in my room. I love my room very much, because it is very cosy and comfortable.
Every day I clean my room and often decorate it, and I want to see everything in its place. There are all my drawings
and all my sertificates on the wall in my room.


Homework
Ex.9a
It’s not my problem.
Come on!
Yes, it is. It’s moving, though!
That’s right.
See?
So what?

Ex.9b
Linda: What time does the film start? 8 o’clock?
Paul: That’s right.
Linda: Well, we’re late. Come on, Paul! Let’s go.
Paul: Late? No, we aren’t late. Look at my watch. See? It’s only six thirty.
Linda: Oh yes. OK, so we don’t need to leave now. I don’t want to be late, yes it is. It’s moving, though!.
Evaryone says it’s a really good film! And Ashton Kutcher’s in it.
Paul: So what? Ashton Kutcher isn’t very good!
Linda: Not very good? You just don’t understand acting. Well, it’s not my problem- you don’t have to come!   




Classwork



1)A man needs help to start his car.
2)Pete, Joel and jess want to help him.
3)Debbie thinks that it’s the man’s problem, not hers.
4)The car is heavy, but they push it and it starts.
5)The man drives away, but he doesn’t say Thank you.
6)Jess thinks that Thank you isn’t important.


1.Complete the sentences using am,is or are.
My name (1) is Brenda Foster. I (2) am on the left in the picture. I (3) am  ten years old and I (4) am in the fifth form. My birthday (5) is on the first of January. I (6) im from Santa Monica, California, USA. I (7) am  American. My phone number (8) is 235-456-789. I live at 16 Park Street. My post code (9) is LA 30 SM. I’ve got a sister and a brother. Their names (10) are Gina and Paul. Gina (11) is 16 years old and Paul (12) is  only three. I’ve also got a dog. His name (13) is Spot. He (14) is on the right in the picture. My Mum (15) is a doctor. She works at a hospital. My Dad (16) is a driver. He works in Los Angeles. We (17)  are all   friendly in our family.
2.
Complete the sentences using possesive adjectives:my,your,his,her,its,our,your,their.
I’m Marcus and this is my garden.
My mother’s Susan and this is her hat.  
They are Robert and Adam and this is their  bedroom.
He is Marco and this is his living room.
We are Betti and Barbara and this is our  favourite book. Our title is Twilight.
She  is Rachel and this is  her sister.
These are my teachers. their names are Paul and Rita.
This is my brother. his name is Peter. Hi is a student in Hungary.
We are friends. Our hobbies are gardening and walking.
 I’m Sophy and this is  my dog, Aladin.
3.Choose the correct answer.

  1. ………… a lamp in the
room.
There is   There are
Is there   Are there
2. “Are there many
windows in the house?” “Yes, ………. many.”
there are there is
is there   are there
3.
“Is there a dog in the
house?” “No, ……… .”
there isn’t      is there
there is           there are
4.
“Are there many
animals in the house?” “No, ………….only one”
there isn’t  there are
there is   aren’t
5.
….. many
boys and girls in the park.
Is  there      There are
There is     Are there
4.Complete the sentences using seldom,sometimes,always,rarely.usually,never,often
Jane is not a pleasent person. She is always in a bad mood.
My sister usually drives to work with a friend. She often drives alone.
Robert goes to the gym only two or three times a year. He realy goes to the gym.
John never leaves the college on Friday. He always eats at the cafeteria on Fridays.
Jane goes to the beach whenever she can. She often misses a chance to go to the ocean.
Carlos is an excellent student. He always goes to class.
5.
.Change the verb into the correct form:(simple present)
1. I  (go) go to the city once a week.
2. You (play) play the guitar very well.
3. She never  (visit) visits me.
4. Tom always (find) finds new ways to do things.
6. Ann  (want) wants to speak.
7. Toronto (be) is in Canada.
8. Cars  (have) have wheels.
9. My mother  (have) has a big house.
10. We  (play) play a lot.
11. They (sell) sell fruit and eggs.
12. The building (be) is on fire.
13. Marta  (seem) seems sad.
14. I usually  (help) help my neighbors.
15. His brother rarely (leave) leaves town.
6.Read the text,write down all the unknown words and translate them. Make an audio.

The Hungry Fox who got Caught in the Tree Trunk

Once upon a time, there was a hungry fox that was looking for something to eat. He was very hungry. No matter how hard he tried, the fox could not find food. Finally he went to the edge of the forest and searched there for food. Suddenly he caught sight of a big tree with a hole in it.
Inside the hole was a package. The hungry fox immediately thought that there might be food in it, and he became very happy. He jumped into the hole and when he opened the package, he saw there were a lot of food, bread, meat and fruit in it!
An old woodcutter had placed the food in the tree trunk while he cut down trees in the forest. He was going to eat it for his lunch.
The fox happily began to eat. After the fox had finished eating, he felt thirsty and decided to leave the trunk and drink some water from a nearby spring. However, no matter how hard he tried, he could not get out of the hole. Do you know why? Yes, the fox had eaten so much food that he became too big to fit through the hole.
The fox was very sad and upset. He told himself, “I wish that I had thought a little before jumping into the hole.”



Hometeask
Ex2b
Sorry, Eddie isn’t here. He’s taiking the dog for a walk.
Mike an Jane are in the living room. They are  watching a film on DVD.
Hannah! You doesn’t listen to me!
I can’t talk noow. I was doing my homework.
Can you watching this programme? No, I’m not. Watch a different one if you want.
Maddy’s upstairs in her room. Oh? Really? Is she having a rest?

Ex2c
1.My grandfather is having a rest.
2. Look! Our dog Max is watching television.
3.My parents are listening to music.
4.I am not enjoy this programme.
5.It’s great game-and we are win!
6.Ellie is not doing her homework.





Hometeask
Ex.1c
1)Mike usually lives in England. (true)
2)Mike is training to become a doctor. (false)
3)Mike is unhappy because he doesen’t get any muny. (false)
4)Mike is living in a house with five other people. (true)
5)Mike wants to go home when he finishes his work. (true)





Hometeask
Ex.3a
A-swimming.
B-listening to music.
C-dancing.
D-playing computer games.
E-going to the cinema.
F-reading.
G-running.
H-painting.
I-playing the guitar.

Hometeask
Ex.2b
Sara loves films.
My friends are hate sport.
You takes good photographs.
Mrs Jameso teashes us English.
My father was fly Frnce twice a year.
My mum is reading a lot of books.
We are go to school at 8.30 in yhe morning.

Ex.2c
He likes apples.
I likes bananas.
She likes ice-cream.
They loves cats.
She
We hate football.

Ex.2e
I don’t like this kind of music.
We don’t eat a lot of meat at home.
My parents are speak French
I don’t know his phone number.
My brother was get up late at the weekend.
My father is not drive to work.




Classwork
Ex.N.a
1)The T-shirt is 24.00$
2)Skirt is 118.oo$
3)The trainers are 120.oo$
4)The Scarf is
5)The socks is 5,25$
6)The jumper is 56.50$
7)The Jacket 195.00$
8)The jeans is 54.75$
9)The  Shirt is 47.00$
10)The Dress is 85.00$
11)The shoes is 62.99$
12)The trousers is 39.99$


Homteask
Ex.N.b
The T-shirt’s blue.
The trainers are black.
The skirt is white.
The scarft is yellow.
The socks is red and pink.
The jumper is green.
The jacket ist brown.
The jeans is blue.
The shirt is black.
The dress is red.
The shoes is brown.
The trousers is yellow.




Homteask

A)Are there any good films at the cinema?
Is there a post office here?
There aren’t any people in the bookshop.
There’s a good disco in town.

 
B)Are there any discos here?
No, there aren’t.
Is there a station in your town?
Yes there is.
Are there a post office in this street?
Yes there are.
Are there any nice clothes in the shop?
No, there aren’t.


C)There aren’t any good clothes shops here.
Is there a post office near here?
There’s any good shoe shop in this street.
Are there a discos in this town?


Classwork
Are there any good films at the cinema?
Is there a post office here?
There aren’t any people in the bookshop.
There’s a good disco in town.
Are there any discos here?
No, there aren’t.
Is there a station in your town?
Yes there is.
Are there a post office in this street?
Yes there are.
Are there any nice clothes in the shop?
No, there aren’t.
cafe
սրճարան
disco
դիսկոտեկ
Shoe shop
կոշիկի խանութ
cinema
կինոթատրոն
bookshope
գրապահարան
station
կայարան
clothes shop
Հագուստի խանութ
Post office
փոստատուն
Hometeask
I hardly ever play football after school.
My teachers sometimes give us homework on Friday afternoons.
I never go to the cinema at the weekend.
My best friend usually comes to my hous at the weekend.
I always watch TV in the morning.
My mother really likes eggs but I hate them.
Sara’s my best friend. She phones me every day.
My brother’s got a poster of Shakira. He really likes her.
Peter  is really nice. I really like him.
Have you got a problem with your homework? I can help you.
My sister and I like our uncle. He gives us great birthday presents.
Hometeask
Ex.N1
write

open

shout

swim

run

listen

smile

cry

jump

cloes

read
EX.N.2
Don’t smile

Don’t open

Don’t shout

Don’t listen

Don’t jump

😀😁😁😁

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий